APRO provides mainly two methods for the payment.
1. Credit Card Payment
2. Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) payment
1. For sample orders or orders in a total amount less than US$1000, then we hope that you may pay by credit cards to save the expensive banking fee for both parties.
2. APRO doesn't have the service of Online Card Payment. If you would like to pay by credit card, APRO will e-mail you the Credit Card Order Form (CCOF) to process the payment.
3. You can make payments using VISA, MasterCard, JBC and AMERICAN EXPRESS Card. For credit card payment, there will be a credit card surcharge of 3% for MASTER/VISA/JCB and 6% for AMEX.
4. APRO team is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy as well as your credit card information.
If the purchasing amount is less than US$1,000 and customers would like to pay by T/T via bank, then APRO will charge US$20~US$85 banking fee in the Proforma Invoice (P/I). The banking fee rate US$20~US$80 depends on the location of customers' company.
If you have any questions about the payment methods, please send e-mail to