The definition of defective products described as below:
● DOA product (Defect On Arrival) Defect occurs within 50 days upon the invoice date.
● RMA product in Warranty Period: Defect occurs before the warranty has expired.
● RMA product out of Warranty Period: Defect occurs after the warranty has expired.
Please visit APRO’s
Please note that only technically defect products can be returned within the RMA process. Blemishes, visual defects, and utilization traces are excluded from the warranty. APRO RMA team promises to keep the most efficient process, and most RMA goods will be returned within 30 working days.
If you would like to return the defective product(s) for maintenance, you have to apply for an RMA Number from APRO RMA Department before you return the defective product(s) to APRO.
You may send an e-mail to
|WPCFA004G-JFITI||1||AN18330003||18329A_0006E_06604||18329002#2-0002||Error in their application. From my side these seems to be OK.|
|Error in their application. From my side these seems to be OK.|
1. After verifying the defective product(s) information, and then APRO RMA team will reply you the RMA Application Form with a specific RMA Number and the detailed information for your confirmation.
2. If you need a defective product to be replaced rather than wait for it repaired, this must be noted in your "RMA Request ". Please pay attention to the following statement:
2.1. Only DOA products will be replaced. All APRO products are under DOA "Defective on arrival" policy within 50 days upon the invoice date. The DOA policy does not apply to any products have been repaired, misused, or any of other improper operations that cause to malfunction at the customer site.
2.2. DOA products must be returned in original condition for the replacement.
3. APRO will provide a replacement product to the customer timely after APRO receiving the DOA product. However, after verifying the defective product is beyond the DOA period, and it will only be repaired under the terms of the APRO warranty period.
1. Once the customer has obtained an RMA number, please return the product to APRO ( as below address) within thirty (30) days.
Add: 11F-5, NO.738, Zongzheng Rd., Zonghe Dist., New Taipei City, 235 Taiwan, R.O.C.
2. The customer is responsible for the cost of insuring and shipping. Products shipped to the APRO RMA Department must be properly packaged to prevent damage in transit.
3. The APRO RMA number must be prominently displayed on the outside of the package. If the customer sends the product to the APRO RMA Department without RMA number prominently displayed on the outside of the package, the RMA procedure could take a longer time.
4. As soon as you ship out the RMA package, please send us the tracking number to APRO RMA team by e-mail. We will track the shipment for the smooth customs clearance.
1. ARPO's RMA engineer will inspect the defective product(s) within eight hours of the arrival.
2. If the product conforms to the conditions described as the "RMA request", it will be transferred to APRO engineers for repair.
3. If the product is damaged or there is inconsistency with the "RMA request" description, APRO RMA team will contact the customer before proceeding.
1. The engineer will repair the defect as described by the customer. The product will also be tested to ensure it is working properly.
2. If no additional problems are detected, the APRO RMA team will notify the customer.
3. If the products with no technical defects found will be sent back at the customer's cost. The same applies if the warranty period has expired.
1. The customer will be charged for repairs if:
1.1. Product's Warranty has expired.
1.2. Product in the Warranty period or DOA product, but it is determined by APRO's engineer that the defect was caused by abuse, misuse or unauthorized repair.
2. APRO RMA Team will provide a Quotation for RMA products that will be charged. If the customer agrees with the repairing fee, then APRO Sales will send a P/I (Proforma Invoice) for the customer's further confirmation.
3. APRO engineer will start to repair the defective product after receiving the signed back P/I (Proforma Invoice) from the customer.
1. APRO RMA team will pack the repaired product, in suitable packaging and the related RMA form.
2. The RMA number will be clearly marked on the package.
3. The customer will receive the email notification of the product RMA number, shipping date, and tracking number.